Members receive 3% discount on their purchase.
- Shopping Cards and E-Codes are an easy way to save on shopping with your favourite brands
- Use them on your regular purchases or as a gift for friends and family
- Use your card in high street stores
- This card is reloadable. Top it up on this site any time to enjoy further discounts
- Use on groceries, electrical, entertainment, clothing, health & beauty, gifts and flowers
- Treat this card like cash. Lost, faulty or stolen cards cannot be replaced unless they are registered on our website with your name and address. Please note this card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card and no interest is paid on card balances. Protect your balance by registering your card on our website http://cards.asda.com
- If you lose your gift card and you have registered it with us don't worry - we can provide a replacement card. The balance on your new card will be the same as the amount at the point you told us about the loss. Unfortunately, if your old card has already been used and there are reduced or no funds on it when you tell us, we regret we cannot replace the balance.
- We cannot offer cash in place of the balance on a lost, faulty or stolen card.
- Asda cannot be held liable for lost, faulty or stolen cards or any credit amounts on such cards.
- No change can be given on the cards or the balance on the cards exchanged for cash.
- The Asda Gift Card can be used online on groceries.asda.com, George.com as well as in any Asda store within the UK and the balance on the card may be used for purchases in full or part-payment (excluding third party concessions or products, gift cards, tobacco, stamps, petrol and lottery tickets) at any time whilst this card is valid.
- Transactions may only take place at the checkout in our stores when the card is presented. The amount deposited or redeemed from a card will be shown on the till receipt which you should keep.
- This card is valid for a period of 2 years from your last transaction. You will not be able to use your card after that date and any unused balance on the card will be lost.
- Refunds are only available on Asda Gift Cards which have been bought online at asda.com/giftcards and must be claimed within the time period set by the Consumer Contract Regulations. Your right to cancel an online card order starts when you place your order and ends 14 days from the date you receive the Asda Gift Card. To cancel an order that you have placed online give us a call on 0800 519 33 33, or send us a message.
- Christmas Savings Card: You can save up to £280 on each card and we'll give you a special bonus in November. If you've saved £30 you'll get an extra £1, £80 you'll get £3 extra, £130 you’ll get £6 extra, £180 you’ll get £9 extra, £230 you’ll get £12 extra and if you've saved £280 or more we'll give you £15.
- To qualify for the bonus on our Christmas Savings Card, you must have saved or spent funds from the 1st January to receive your bonus in November.
- Asda reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions that apply or discontinue the card scheme at any time.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
- Asda Stores will not keep money deposited on cards separate from its own funds. Card balances are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme or the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- Asda Gift Cards are issued by Asda Stores Ltd, Great Wilson Street, Leeds LS11 5AD.
About Asda eGift
Asda is not only part of Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, but also is the 2nd biggest and fastest growing grocery retailer in the UK. With over 360 stores nationwide and a range of some 30,000 products, Asda Gift Cards and Vouchers offer savings everyday on groceries, electrical, entertainment, clothing, health & beauty, gifts and flowers. Asda’s everyday value for money offering has seen them receive the Grocer 33 award for the ‘lowest priced supermarket’ 12 years in a row – you can be certain that your money will go further with Asda Gift Cards and Vouchers.