John Lewis and Partners 2.5%
Members receive 2.5% discount on their purchase.
- Shopping Cards and Digital codes are an easy way to save on shopping with your favourite brands
- Use them on your regular purchases or as a gift for friends and family
- Amazing 2.5% off your John Lewis and Partners purchases
- Instant digital code or physical card
- The card can be reloaded
1. The John Lewis Partnership gift card can be redeemed in John Lewis or Waitrose shops and online at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com as part of full payment for goods (exclusions apply).
2. Protect this card and treat is as cash; lost stolen or damaged cards will not be replaced.
3. The card will expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Any remaining balance will not be refunded.
4. Gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £1 and have a maximum value of £2,500.
5. This card cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or cash refounds will be given but any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired.
6. This card cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issue by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can it be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service.
7. For full terms and conditions and balance inquiries visit https://www.johnlewis.com/gift-card.
If you encounter any problems get in touch via [email protected] or by calling 01709 303107. Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30 am - 5.30 pm.
About John Lewis and Partners
John Lewis is no ordinary retailer. Not just because of the scale of our business – or even its success. It’s true that we’re the UK’s largest department store group – and that we’re one of the biggest retail success stories in recent years. It’s also true that we offer over a million different lines (from fashion and fabrics to electrical and toys). But it isn’t what we do that makes us special. It’s the way we do it.